The Rowan Online Portal provides students and faculty with features including single sign-on, an enhanced support center, targeted scrolling announcements, and more.
Note: Faculty and students must login to the Rowan Online Portal to access the following systems and services:
How to Login to the Rowan Online Portal
- Go to the Rowan Online Portal (http://www.rowanonline.com).
- Click on the Login button on the right-hand side.
- Enter your Rowan username and password.
- When entering in your Rowan username into the Username field, omit "@students.rowan.edu".
- Once you’ve logged in, your Portal Dashboard will appear.
Having trouble logging to the Rowan Online Portal?
On the Rowan Online Portal, click on Trouble Logging In, and fill in the form provided to submit an online support ticket.
Are you a new Rowan Global/Rowan Online student?
All new Rowan Global students should review the Getting Started Guide for New Rowan Global Students and follow the instructions provided.