If you know your username and password but are unable to log in, there are a few possibilities. Verify that:
- You are accessing the correct Learning Management System (LMS).
Rowan University currently has two Learning Management Systems (LMS):
- Rowan's main campus Blackboard Learn System: If you are a traditional Rowan student or instructor trying to access a course in Blackboard, go to the Rowan Campus Portal and click on Bb 9.1 Login.
- Rowan Global's Canvas System: Rowan Global is currently using Canvas. All Rowan Global online, hybrid and web-assisted courses are accessible through the Rowan Online Portal.
- You are using your Rowan Network ID and password.
Your Rowan Network ID and password are not your Banner ID and PIN. Omit "@students.rowan.edu" when entering your Rowan Network ID into the Username field.
- The earliest course you have registered for is less than three weeks (21 days) away.
Student accounts are not activated in Rowan Global's Canvas system until 21 days prior to their earliest registered class.
If you have verified all three of these points and still cannot log in, you can try resetting your password by doing the following:
- Go to the Rowan Online Portal and click on Account Manager.
- Follow the instructions provided in the Change Your Password or PIN section. Choose the "I already know my username or password" button.
If resetting your password still does not allow you to log in, please submit a ticket on the Trouble Logging In? page. One of our technicians will assist you as soon as possible. Please refer to our password policy for further information.