Rowan Online, a division of Rowan Global Learning & Partnerships, provides dedicated phone-based support and email-based support to Rowan Global students. Effective August 1st, 2013, technical support will be available from Rowan Global for students enrolled in online and hybrid course in accordance with the following:
Hours of Operation
- Monday-Friday from 8:00am - 4:30pm
Phone Support - (856) 256-5164
Rowan Online offers phone-based technical support with a Rowan Global employee during our hours of operation. Phone support is offered based on the following guidelines.
- General Phone Line: The direct-dial number (856) 256-5164 is established as the general phone line available for users to obtain phone-based technical assistance. Toll charges may apply (consult your phone carrier).
- Urgent Matters After Hours or Over the Weekend: All calls will be immediately directed to voicemail. Any phone-based requests received after hours that require urgent resolution will receive a call back and an email response by a Rowan Online Technician within approximately 12 to 24 hours.
- Voicemail: If our general line is busy, or you call after hours, your call will be directed to our voicemail system. Students may leave a detailed message as indicated in the voicemail greeting. All voicemail recordings are exported to the Rowan Online Support Ticket system and logged as a ticket. Calls received within office hours will get a call back the same day. Calls received after hours will typically receive a call back within 12 to 24 hours. Some non-urgent matters received on holidays and weekends may not receive a call back until office hours resume.
- General Email Ticket Support: Users may submit requests via the forms available on the Rowan Online Portal at anytime (24/7).
- If you cannot login to the Rowan Online Portal: If you cannot login to the Rowan Online Portal, click on Trouble Logging In on the Rowan Online Portal and submit an online support ticket.
- If you can login to the Rowan Online Portal and need technical support: Login to the Rowan Online Portal and click on Support Center. Click here for step-by-step instructions for submitting an online support ticket through the Support Center.
Tech Support Policies
For complete details and more information about our technical support services and policies, review the Rowan Online Standard Policies document (look under the Technical Support section).
Note: Our phone-based and email-based support is reserved for Rowan Global students taking online and hybrid courses. Traditional graduate and undergraduate students should contact the Rowan University Information Resources Support Desk (email@example.com). The Tech Support Hotline is provided for our students, but not intended for our faculty.