Note: These instructions are for faculty.
The following instructions are for logging into computers and using the projector in the technology-enhanced classrooms in the Enterprise Center and Camden Academic Building.
- Power up the computer and monitor (if they are not already powered on).
- Press Ctrl-Alt-Delete on the keyboard to log on.
- In the Username textbox, enter your Rowan username.
- In the Password textbox, enter your Rowan password.
- A projector application will be displayed on the desktop as shown below.
- To turn the projector on, click on the Click to Turn Projector ON button.
- The projector will now begin to warm up and power on. You will see the projector system status is on as shown below.
- When you are finished with the projector and would like to turn it off, click on the Click to Turn Projector OFF button.
- The projector will now begin to cool down and prepare to power off.
- When the projector is completely powered off the system status will report as shown below.
- Once the projector is powered off, be sure to log off by going to Start > Log Off.
If you experience any technical issues using classroom technology, please submit a Building Work Order or call Rowan Online Support at 856-256-5164.
Click here to download a printable PDF of these instructions.
More information and step-by-step instructions can be found in the Canvas Guides by Instructure.